Friday, February 3, 2012

Lee-Enfield No.5 Mark I Carbine

Lee-Enfield No.5 Mark I Carbine Tube. Duration : 2.27 Mins.


This is the Lee-Enfield Carbine which was used by Commonwealth forces during World War II. Earlier models were used in the same war as well as in the Great War. In this video I show some of the cool features of this vintage weapon, and take a couple of shots with my brother in the cold Canadian climate... on snowshoes of course. (Note: I erroneously reversed the model number with the mark in the video, for whatever reason)

Tags: Lee-Enfield, Number 5, Mark I, Carbine, rifle, gun, weapon, firearm, WWII, great war, WWI, .303, british, hunting, combat, vintage, canadian, army, enfield, flash hider, world war, sniper, sights, L-sights, aperture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com