Thursday, March 8, 2012

Me firing a .303 Lee Enfield No.4 Mk.1

Me firing a .303 Lee Enfield No.4 Mk.1 Video Clips. Duration : 2.13 Mins.


This gun had more kick than the 7.62 that I fired, but it was very accurate. My Dad wasn't there to film me but I fired a Mauser K98 which was a 7.62, he also missed me fire another Lee enfield 7.62 conversion but owell, by shoulder killed because I wasn't used to firing the 7.62 =( Its okay now but I don't want anyone posting crap like 'Haha ur a pussy' because I know some idiots on here do =)

Tags: Lee, Enfield, .303, sniper, rifle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com